The Cezanne Hotel Aix-en-Provence *** is exceptionally located in the city centre, on a calm Avenue a 100m from the famousCours Mirabeau close by to restaurants, shopping, cinemas and museums.This quaint aixois property welcomes you year round in the heart of Provence.
From the first welcome, as a guest, you will feel at home as you discover the lounge and its open bar.
It is the perfect place for a get together in the early or late evening.It is also surprising to discover the little baskets filled with fruits: apricots, cherries, mandarins accordingto the season and you can help yourself as you please.
As you go up to your room you are attracted by the originality of this hotel.In the corridors the doors date back to the 17th Century.
The Cezanne Hotel Aix-en-Provence *** offers 55 guest rooms and suites whichhave been individually decorated and designed with sophisticated elegance.The rooms are furnished with ancient style wardrobes, cupboards and armchairs.You can choose your room and it is a great pleasure to do so, they are all different!You can also choose to keep the same room, your favourite one for every stay or change to avoid monotony.One of the best things in the room is the bed: all beds are big (160 or king size) and were bought in 2005.The duvets, pillows (4 per bed, size XXL and nearly 1KG each!!!)The linen (pillow cases, duvet cases), the sponge towels are stamped with Cezanne; everything is brand new andare pure white. There is quality; everything has been chosen to fit a 4-star deluxe hotel.
Once in the room you will appreciate the lighting. There are numerous lamps and extra plugs to plug in computers,mobile phones without having to give up your bed table lamp, for example.
...and what if you suddenly had the need to write a few words to your family or to a friend, every room has in its desk pad a stamped post card of Cezanne, you only have to drop it off at reception.
If you do not wish to burden yourself you will find a desk with a computer near the lounge and since time is always precious the hotel is equipped with high debit (ADSL and WIFI) to enable you to work quickly And it's freeThe mini bar in every room is also Free.What about some free time for a game of Backgammon, scrabble, cards or 421 in the lounge which may allow you to meeta drop by champion while nibbling nuts and mandarins...
The morning after, before a busy working or visiting day, a nice breakfast at the Cezanne Hotel Aix-en-Provence has been especially thought out to suiteveryone's taste. And tastes are so very varied!
- Fruit in every form : whole when in season, fresh fruit salads, marmalade, fresh grapefruit and orange juice.
- The eggs are also varied : scrambled, fried, omelette, with bacon, ham cheese and baked beans. A wide choice of cereals.
- Cheese under all forms: "fromage blanc", sharp and mild cheeses.
- A full choice of pastries, cakes and bread topped with honey, jam (some even low in calories), careful, our butter is of first choice!
- We have every hot drink: large coffee, espresso, Indian or Chinese teas, hot chocolate.
If you go for breakfast in bed the choice is just as big as if you have it in the breakfast room. A tray is brought up to you very quickly along with the international, national or regional newspaper (free, of course!)
For longer stays, our dry cleaning service returns your clothes the same day.Just as quick, since we have to leave each other, the Cezanne Hotel Aix-en-Provence can arrange an express check-out.Our receptionists are professional and at your disposal to indicate your way or to give you advice or carefullychosen addresses (restaurants, shops,...) they can book your plane tickets and rent a car for you.
Services at the Cezanne Hotel Aix-en-Provence
- Free Wi-fi and DSL access within the entire hotel,
- Business centre available,
- An open bar in the lounge of the hotel,
- Free minibar in the rooms,
- King size beds (or 160 cm) new, in all the rooms,
- Curtains in tafetas, quilts, pillows, sponge towels (brand new also),
- Rooms have been individually decorated and designed with sophisticated elegance,
- An express check-out upon request.
Because it is centrally located the following attractions are within a five minute walkfrom Cezanne Hotel Aix-en-Provence ***:
- The private mansions of the Quartier Mazarin,
- La Rotonde, the majestic fountain of the Cours Mirabeau,
- The statue of Good King René, monuments and museums in the "old town",
- The opera house and the Archbishop's palace,
- Down-town and the Business area,
- The Convention Center, The Exhibition Grounds, The boutiques in the old town center